Thursday 29 January 2009

Empty Coffee Cup dilemma

I know this is going to come across as some crazy woman pondering something so trivial and stupid as empty coffee cups that litter her desk. Usually find a maximum of 4 empties piling up.

For a moment there I thought I had come up with a solution, invest in disposable cups that way it saves on washing up, then again polystyrene cups are bad for the environment and may be considered dangerous as they are rather flimsy and the content amount is probably not enough to satisfy my fix of coffee needed.

Also thought:
Give up on Coffee, ummm thats a non-starter, imagine a bear with a sore paw rawrrrr.
Force myself to take cups to the kitchen after each cup, problem is I'll have one sitting in front of me and being busy most of the time, husband will bring another cup to me and they mount up. Husband usually will not take empties, or if he does its a grumble.
Reuse the same cup over and over, good idea, only problem is I drink three types of coffee, putting black coffee in a cup thats been used for cappuccino, makes it all yucky.

That's enough of my thoughts at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment