Tuesday 27 January 2009

Normality

Spent an evening watching Law and Order, House, SVU and Criminal intent on Hallmark. SVU was especially good viewing, Robin Williams sure does make an awesome character in a serious role, seriously creepy, Great pillow fight might I say.

Been working on my Paladin on World of Warcraft, now lvl28 (do have a lvl62 pally on other realm). Will have to slave on my DK for her, as I got her professions as Jewelcrafting and Engineering. Since Wotlk came out, I've lvlled a druid and deathknight to 80, seriously bored so been working on Lowbie alts. These chars are alliance on Argent Dawn realm (EU realms). I also have numerous horde chars on Darkmoon Faire realm (EU realms) got 3 x 70s on there, but not had the enthusiasm to level them up to 80.

I take great pride in calling myself a nerd of sorts. Am a big kid at heart, WoW just fills a void in the evenings, a great form of escapism, the storylines are somewhat witty at times, its enjoyable.

Considering purchasing "Tropic Thunder" on dvd, went to see it last year in the cinema and found it very good, though that same week I went to see that Liam Neeson film "Taken" compulsive viewing, hadn't seen anything like it in such a long time, highly recommend seeing it.

I have a great love of movies, majority though are films from a different generation, Sam Peckinpah, Billy Wilder, and Alfred Hitchcock count among some of my favourite directors.

May get back to my WoW and television, ooo btw I have a serious coffee addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment