Thursday 29 January 2009

A Day in the Life......

What a beautiful yet cold day it is here, Sun is beaming down, compared to yesterday's dismal drizzle.
Watching the truely amazing Hugh Laurie at the moment, House is a good show, not as popular here in the UK as it seems to be in America. It's enjoyable to see his character hating everything and everyone, who will he offend next.
I've got 40 minutes before I go pick my children up from school. Then its a trip to the hairdressers for them, then home to cook an evening meal for them.

Daughter, Victoria, needs to tidy her bedroom, she's 9 years old and acting like a stroppy teenager already :( so I should expect some resistance to the "go tidy your room" command. Whereas my son, Samuel, 7, is wonderful when asked to tidy his room etc. My youngest Robert, 4, is a little imp, dropped him off at nursery earlier. He gave a way his batman toy I think or maybe one of the other children took it. Not amused, I'd be so cross if any of them turned up after school with an unknown toy, just wish other parents were just the same.

Been browsing the interwebs, am forever reading the news online to see whats going on, like to keep up to date on all the goings on throughout the world. My brain is like a sponge always thirsty for knowledge. Though at times I think its a bad thing, I get upset by some of the horrific news stories you hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment